PTS is up with the Indomitable patch. The build you will want to be on for now is 4.3.4024.0. You can download the patch by going to the Paladins page on Steam and selecting the “Click here to install Public Test Server” button just below the cool videos and images: https://store.steampowered.com/app/444090/Paladins/
NOTE: Crystals will not be automatically awarded for logging in to PTS. If you are using PTS on Steam, you will be able to "purchase" Crystals using the Store (using the Steam interface) without expending any actual money. To do this, perform the following actions:
- Log in to PTS on Steam
- Select Store
- Select "Buy Crystals" button
- Select any bundle on the screen
- Confirm that the purchase window matches the screenshot below (with the "Sandbox" text next to Steam Wallet)
- Select Authorize on the window that pops up
Crystals will be added to your account specifically on PTS. If the HiRez Store pops up instead of a Steam window, DO NOT CONTINUE. Only do this if this processes through the Sandbox wallet on Steam.
Please visit paladins.com/news to find the PTS Testing Blog, which will be up shortly. In addition, please use the #report-a-pts-bug channel on the official Paladins Discord to report any bugs you find in PTS! You can find the discord at https://discord.gg/paladinsgame. Thank you so much for participating in the Public Test Server!
Currently known issues with PTS Build 4.3.4024.0:
- The Test Maps in Customs do not load into a Match Lobby properly. They have been turned off temporarily while the issue with them is being investigated.
- All locations in Trials of the Realm are currently able to be purchased and owned at the same time without needing tickets. This is for Challenge testing purposes and will not stay this way.
- Octavia's reticle does not appear if World Detail setting is set to Low or Medium. The reticle displays properly if World Detail is set to High or higher.
- The Season Pass 2021 has not been updated to include Octavia, her skins, Talents, MVP Pose, or Emote.
- Octavia's Lore paragraph does not display properly in client.
- Octavia's talents are displayed with the incorrect Rarity colors.
- The Illusory Directory and the Digital sprays do not load the proper 2D art.
- Clicking the Equip button to equip an item in the Accessories submenu does not function properly (double-clicking the item you wish to equip still functions).
- The following Challenges in the Splitstone hub (which are in the Crosswind Hold region of the Trials of the Realm) do not progress at the intended rate:
- End a player's killstreak 5 times
- Earn 200 Objective Time in a single match
- In the Aico Tundra region of the Trials of the Realm, the Glacier Keep region is not named properly
- Some Sprays are off-center when previewed