I actually love the idea of her getting small buffs when her mines are destroyed it would be a pretty easy way to make her mine cards useful without overbuffing her and it would be pretty neat maybe make her mines target 2 or 3 people at base and give her mines a health card, and a heal card upon destruction like you said. even a card that lowers teleporter cooldown upon destruction would be nice
or an ult charge card upon destruction so your enemies can take out her mines at the penalty of giving her a small amount of ult charge.
Posts made by FarceDawn
RE: Kinessa Talent Diversity
RE: Who needs a buff and who needs a nerf in PTS?
@Dusklicious I’m not saying only that playstyle exists I normally heal with pip anyway. All I’m saying is that people who use that talent are getting their favorite playstyle nerfed repeatedly layering nerfs onto a playstyle is never fun
I also mentioned that i love his new cd card for potion. The recent caut change in pts also helps him since 2s versus 1.5 secs means a lot for burst healers like pip.
Kinessa Talent Diversity
Kinessa has been my main for pretty much 3 years now on paladins. I've seen her change get buffed and nerfed. After the removal of 4th talents along with Kinessa's suppression (regrettably), Kinessa has lost most diversity in her playstyle with only one really viable talent.
When you boil it down:
- Kinessa's Steady aim and Eagle eye are similar talents and essentially do the same thing which is increase the dps on her main fire
- Kinessa only really has 1 viable playstyle which is snipe and sometimes port
- Reposition while nice (and fun) is only used cause her base teleport is slow and beam me up is often mandatory when not using it.
- Kinessa's has 4 mine cards which are used only as filler in some random builds or in most cases, not at all
- Kinessa's mines which are supposed to be an actual ability for her are not that useful in combat and most meta or smart flankers will pick them off easily. (The sound also can be quiet in comparison to all the other noise).
Also the pts update to her mines doesn't fix their problems and encourages spamming mines. On another note she still has cards like Lie in wait which requires you to stand still in this fast-paced game. (not mentioning blasters or any ability with slight knockback cancels it) In the time it takes to actually activate this card Kinessa can just reload.
Kinessa has a good amount of dps in the right hands but she does not have the same diversity in loadouts or cards as other champions in the game. I personally think suppression needs to be added back to the game in some other form or just in general for Kinessa to have a talent that effectively changes her playstyle a bit. Strix is allowed to have an overclocked pistol, a flare, and a much faster ult as well as talents that change his playstyle. Why can't Kinessa simply have a diverse set of talents and mines that people actually have to worry about a bit cause right now a mine loadout is just a meme.
(note: maybe give her mines their slow back (non-stackable) or even a talent that causes them to explode and do low amounts of damage with a slightly increased cooldown).
RE: [LORE] Champions Relationships
@LeslieShoemaker from what I've seen Seris's definition of healing is absorbing the souls of others then storing and/or using them to repair the souls of those she wants to live. Also while her body is not a puppet she is considered the abyss's voice, how much of her memory that is intact is unknown since it was never confirmed that she has amnesia only that no one who knew her past had notably survived except Sarah who had transformed into Furia.
RE: I want to talk about Strix
they are planning on nerfing strix a decent amount remember he has no mobility and they shouldn't nerf him to hard. After his swap speed is nerfed and his dr is removed Strix should be in line with Kinessa by a bit but still I will say his 2000-2600 dmg combo can be stupid. Not only that but they fact that his pistol can almost outdmg an ulted Kinessa carbine
Champion Concept: Louie the Lion-Hearted (Flank)
Due to the formatting on this forum currently and that I don't want to waste my time, here is the link for my one of my favorite and biggest champion concepts Louie the Lion-Hearted
Hero Concept: Lan The Cheery Brawler (Support)
(Hero Concept) Lan the Cheery Brawler (Support)```
Lan is a defensive support that wields powerful energy gauntlets that can be used to attack directly or create an energy staff for mid-ranged fights. She does relatively low damage but bounces around the battlefield buffing allies and herself. Her ult is called Iris Ki because Irises symbolize hope, friendship, and valor, so this is meant to show that Lan will put all her energy into promoting these precepts throughout the realm.
Lan is Kinessa's half sister of European (possibly french) descent
Following the half-sister, she idolized Lan joined the Sentinels as the youngest ever recruit. Despite her high aptitude as a soldier being the younger sister of a sniping prodigy like Kinessa was tough. Showing no prowess with a rifle, she donned 2 prototype crystal energy gauntlets and proved her worth. When her sister and her shotgun-toting master left the sentinels Lan didn't become a bounty hunter like her sister, but instead, decided to work to promote peace by doing her best to help the magistrate as their most talented healer.
Title: The Cheery Brawler
Weapon: Energy gauntlets and Staff
Move Speed 380
- Every 15 seconds Lan generates an energy field around herself which gives allies 10% damage reduction for 10 secs or as long as they remain in the field.
Staff Swipe/Gauntlet Rush (left click)
- Lan does a slow series of lunging attacks (every 1.5 secs) dealing damage with the weapon she has equipped. Gauntlet rush gets .5 secs faster with each hit while staff swipe is ranged deals 200 damage with 8 ammo. Pressing the reload button equips the gauntlets and causes Lan to do a short cc immune backstep from the direction she is facing.
Power Field/Adrenaline Rush (Right Click) 12 secs/10 secs
- If Lan's Staff is equipped, she lunges then smashes the ground applying a short 0.5 sec knock up to enemies in a small frontal cone and creating an energy field which heals allies for 300 health per second(6 secs) and grants her 5% dmg reduction (during casting). If Lan is using her gauntlets, she throws a volley of energy towards a nearby teammate. Doing this increases their movement speed by 10% (for 5 secs) and heals for a burst of 1500 health.The movement speed buff ends if the affected player(s) attack.
Acrobatics/Pole Vault (F) 12 sec
- If her gauntlets are equipped, Lan does a series of 3 short hops that can deal 200 dmg and can be done off walls or heroes knocking them back. If Lan's staff is equipped, she uses her staff to vault away in the direction she is facing. (goes on cooldown when either skill is used up)
Mode Change (Q) 15 secs
- Lan transfer energy to maintain either her gauntlets or energy staff, cleansing herself of CCs and healing allies in range for 800 (range is similar to grover's efflorence)
- Lan slams her gauntlets together channeling for 3s before changing the energy output on her gauntlets into overdrive mode refreshing all her cooldowns, restoring her health by 50% and creating a field refreshing ally skill cooldowns for 4s and restoring shield health by 1000 per sec.
- Acrobatics is lowered to 2 hops with greater knockback, and Lan now does a kick at the end of pole vault stunning and applying knockback. The cooldown of Acrobatics and mode change are lowered by 30%.
Tuned to Perfection
- The range of power field is increased, and adrenalin rush now affects all allies in range but heals for 10% less. Hits with either skill lowers her cooldowns by 1s.
- The Charge rate of her ultimate is increased by 20%, she is immune during casting and activating her ult causes allies to gain 20% of their ult charge. Her ult no longers lowers ally skill cooldowns.
- Zen's range is increased by 100% and its cooldown is reduced to 10 seconds, but the cooldown on Lan's skills are increased by 1. Zen now affects Lan as well.
This is a concept I thought of, and I'm looking for suggestions from anyone on how to make it better. I'm not that good when it comes to games and the numbers behind them.
RE: [LORE] Champions Relationships
about Androxus while him and Seris have voice lines together. It was said that Androxus was cursed by an evil god he killed hence the name godslayer. I doubt the abyss was the cause of what happened to him. Also the man who sacrificed Seris wields a knife while Androxus was Lex's partner who wielded a pistol similar to his. That man was also present during the ritual to release the darkness in Io's lore.