I would rewrite that Evie bit. It was moreso that the game would become overwhelming to deal with hypermobility with 10 Evie's flying around even on PC. So there might still come good mobility similar to Evie, Maeve and Koga.
Edit: Skye also wouldn't want to be reworked, but rather buffed/power shifted. They don't want to take away beloved playstyles, but make the champions more diverse
Other stuff to note from the stream:
• A long section about Strix, why he's picked so much in PPL and why he's so good recently. Kresnik brought up that the stealth "nerf" (according to Adanas) is throwing people off and making it harder to hit him without fast rate shooting. The 2400 UU burst being too much and the feel of being shot without seeing him was mentioned. For nerfs the pistol is being looked at since it has the highest dps in the game.
• Ways to nerf Lian Eminence, for example, making the width of the Presence the same as the left click.
• Cassie not being nerfed with a lockout in her Q ability since it feels bad to play. Makes sense, she never needed it before. She and Lian are supposed to excel at long range so they might be made weaker against flanks. They're there to prevent deathball meta if I got that right.
• Every champion will get something: The list is god damn huge. Took them about 10s just to scroll through the supports section. This is balance that will give everyone something like new cards and longer durations on effects like personal shields. Something everyone can get excited about for their main.
• Tank shields will be killable without Wrecker more easily while also still being a good defensive too that doesn't evaporate in seconds with Wrecker. Goats is also going to be prevented. This will change a lot to find the right spot.