I am so upset with all that "We have no resources to do the simpliest change" thing that keeps orbiting around our updates and suggestions. That, combined with
- lack of any real content;
- removal of features EMojo deemed too difficult to maintain/fix;
- limited amount of new, yet simplistic features that are still bugged and most of the time garbage design choices;
- laughable choices of bugfixes that target things like typos rather than actual gamebreaking issues;
- new champion kit design that seems like it's intentionally created with being easy to code in mind;
- disappointing dev roadmap for upcoming Paladins patches
really worries me and suggests me that this game is really slowly starting to die.